Falling Film Chiller
- Ice water used for milk cooling and dairy plants
- Ice water used to blanch vegetables
- Ice water used in bakeries production
- Ice water used in beverage industry
- Ice water used in poultry processing industry
- Fish/meat processing industry
- Ketchup/curry package cooling
- The chiller directly produce 0.5-2℃ chilled water, no need to add antifreeze in water, and the evaporator has no risk of bursting
- Reliability and safety
- Open construction, easy to clean and maintain
- Less refrigerant, system evaporation temperature is -3℃~-6℃.
|Supply ice water||Supply temperature（℃）||0.5~2|
|Water pump||Pump power(kW)||1.1||1.1||2.2||3||4.5|
What is a falling film chiller
Falling Film Chiller is suitable for cooling water to 0.5-2℃. Ice water is used to cool large amounts of product in a short time at a constant temperature, is a suitable solution for the continuous cooling of your products.
As every cooling requirement is different.All of our Falling Film Chillers are a custom-made. Please consult our sales engineer so we calculate the optimal solution for you.
The main application fields are dairy farm, vegetable processing, central kitchen, liquid food processing, fish, meat and poultry processing industries, anywhere that needs a constant flow of chilled water(0-4 C degree). For the food industry, ice water is very important to keep food fresh and reduce bacterial reproduction. Snow forest can offer you the best and most efficient solution for you.