Falling Film Chiller
- Suitable for cooling down to 0,5 to 2°C without risk of freezing.
- Can cool slightly polluted water.
- Easy to maintain, open construction.
- Full construction of stainless steel suitable for brine.
- Custom-made to your needs.
- Durability and long service life.
- Low refrigerant content, more environmentally friendly.
- Suitable for cooling water down to 0,5°C without the risk of freezing.
- The unit will not be damaged, even if operated fails and causes the building of ice at the panels.
- Can cool slightly polluted water like water contains oil and blood (particles smaller than 8 mm).
- Almost all cooling media can be used with this Falling Film Chiller
- Open construction for easy cleaning
|Supply ice water||Supply temperature（℃）||0.5~2|
|Water pump||Pump power(kW)||1.1||1.1||2.2||3||4.5|
Construction and working principle
Falling film chiller is composed of top water distributor, heat exchange plates, support frame, water tank at bottom and internal circulation water pump.
The water tank at the bottom is designed with thermal insulation and a partition board. The water tank is divided into a warm water zone and an ice water zone. If the ice water is used for circulating heat transfer, the water will return to the warm water area after heat exchange.
If the ice water is used for generating process water, the high-temperature water will be directly added into the warm water area, so as to ensure the isolation of the low-temperature ice water and the warm water. Warm water is pumped into the water distributor by the inner circulation water pump, and at a constant flow rate evenly sprayed on the surface of heat exchanger plates, form a thin layer of water falls over the plate. Cooling media goes through inside of the heat exchange plates which heat transfer with water film outside heat exchange plates, Instantly cool the water below 2 °C, chilled water directly flow into the tank of ice water area .The ice water temperature is 0.5 ~ 2 ℃ pumped to the customers for using. Such as storage tank, heat exchanger, the cooling jacket and so on .